Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snow Princess


Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow! Well, maybe it's just a few flurries... but it IS snowing a little bit outside. Linda went to buy me little boots today because I have not wanted to put my paws on the damp or cold sidewalk. I've made her carry me because it is so cold. (I know, I'm pretty high maintenance.) She could not find a pair that were easy-on/easy-off so instead, she bought me a new snuggle bed. Mine got kind of messed up when I was so sick last week. So far I'm not really sure it's the bed for me. She took a photo with her phone and emailed it to herself, but for some reason it is not showing up in her inbox. As soon as it does, I'll post the photo. The manager of the pet store also helped her pick up some low-fat food that will be easy for my stomach to digest.