Friday, November 28, 2008

Bark Park


What a disaster! Linda took me to the dog park today. I was super excited to go. When I saw all the dogs running around playing ball and chasing each other, I almost lost control. I ran over to join the melee of playing dogs and all of a sudden, I became the center of attention. Hey, I'm super cute... but they all wanted me at once. I was getting stepped on, rolled over and crushed in the excitement. Linda barely had time to save me before I got hurt. She took me to the "baby" dog fenced area for little dogs. That was terrible because all the dogs having fun were on the other side of the fence. I was all alone with no one to play with. I still wanted to go back over, but Linda would not let me. When we were leaving, there was a Dalmatian who was very gentle and I played with him awhile before he entered the fenced area. If Snickers was with me that would not have happened. He would have kept all the dogs from mauling me.