Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just Rambling.....


I took a walk today, but was too tired and had to be carried all the way back! That's what Linda gets for missing a few days, my aerobic capacity must be down. It has been raining or super cold the last week. Even with my warm coat on I still shiver. We need to get 2 treadmills, one for Linda and one for me. I'm so excited because Jerry is coming over today to see me before he leaves for his parents in the back-woods totally wild section of Virginia. Sometime, maybe he'll take me with him. It would be so fun to run around and chase the squirrels and deer. I'm kind of sad because Linda does not think she will adopt Tayor, the pitt- bull mix we saw at the adoption fair on Sunday. What if she wasn't home one day and he decided that he did not like me chewing on his ears like I used to do to Snickers? There wouldn't even be any leftovers if he decided to eat me! I guess I'll need to spend more time with all my human friends (hint-hint) who love me. Thanksgiving I am going hiking with Linda to a place called Great Falls. I am going to be in the front carrier though. She said it is a hard trail and if I whine after going just 9 houses on my street, I could never make the steep climb. Whatever, I love the carrier almost better then walking!