Sunday, November 16, 2008

Going to The Chapel... for a Cookie


I love weddings. I love new beginnings when there is a clean slate and things are starting from scratch. You have no boo-boo's to cover, you don't need any do-overs and you don't need to keep explaining yourself over and over. For example, I'm on this dumb diet of healthy food. Today, Jerry and Linda did not even bring me back any leftovers from Red Robin. Then Linda leaves to go to a wedding. I don't even get a single snack of leftovers when she gets home. Past weddings I might have gotten a small piece of roast beef or chicken, but no... this time it's zippo. I was feeling kind of mad being alone and hungry. While she was out I figured that by using my paw, nose and body I could open the cabinet where she keeps the treats. When she got home late tonight, she found me busy chewing a cookie bone. The honeymoon is over, that's for sure. All I heard was "OH NO CHOOPIE! WHAT A BAD GIRL! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE TREATS RIGHT NOW!" She is very worried because she does not know how many treats I ate and does not want to go back to the vet with me. On a happier note, here is a few photos of my family minus Sarah. She was in the wedding party and busy taking group pictures. All the girls are friends of Tier's who spend the night at our house sometimes. They would not say BAD GIRL, that's for sure.