Friday, November 21, 2008

Warning: Contents May Be Hot!


It is dangerous to leave your pets inside of parked cars. Sometimes it is too hot, sometimes it is too cold and sometimes the dog hits the shifter and drives the car through the coffee shop window. Bentley (the name of the dog, not the kind of car) got impatient while his owner went inside the coffee shop in N.Y. to get a cup of java. He jumped on the shifter and the car lurched forward crashing into the coffee shop. Linda has a friend who leaves his dog in the car all the time. I hope he reads this blog and sees that is not such a good idea. The only time Linda left me in the car for a few minutes was when I was only a few weeks old. I was in my carrier, but worked the zipper open then left a "package" on her seat. I have not been left in the car since then.