Friday, September 11, 2009

TGI (the new and improved) F!


I usually don't like changes in my schedule. It is comforting to know that on Friday, the same things always happen. Today, Linda threw me for a loop. She got up really early and left the house. (That's normal.) Then, about 45 minutes later, she came back home and started cleaning! This was definitely out of the ordinary. Usually she is gone for 6 hours, then comes home and cleans. Today she leaves again for 2 hours, comes back home and devoted the entire afternoon to making me happy! She even bought me a new pig ear chewie. Linda said this is the way it's going to be for awhile. She lost her morning class (NOT a good thing), but she gained extra time with me (a VERY good thing.) Linda is going to make these burger muffins since she has a couple of extra hours free on Fridays. They are made all with different muffin mixes and colored icing. We can't figure out what the yellow cheese is made of. Maybe it's large pieces of coconut dyed yellow.