Friday, September 18, 2009

Dog Abuse!!


Linda just accidentally locked Chip and I out on the deck for 15 minutes! I was traumatized being alone out there without her. Linda was sitting on the deck talking to a friend on the phone. She left the sliding door open and both of us went outside without her realizing it. Then she went back inside, shut the door and went downstairs to fold laundry. After calling out "Laundry!" a bunch of times (I love laying in the hot clothes) and not getting an answer, she came looking for me. After a few minutes when both Chip and I were AWOL, she realized we must be locked outside. I came running in crying my head off. To really make her feel bad, I drank my water for a long time pretending I was dying of thirst. She said to calm down, a lot of dogs stay outside all day long and I was out there for 15 minutes at the most. That may be true, but I have never been outside alone before and I was scared. Chip Cat just laid under the table sleeping. Some comfort she was. This is an old photo of me sitting on the deck in happier times.