Monday, September 14, 2009

Help, Daddy!


Linda is scratching her head wondering why I don't want to take walks anymore. Usually, the minute she gets any pair of shoes on, I go crazy. If I even hear the word shoes, I go crazy. If she touches the draw with the baggies (to clean up after me), I go crazy. Now when she does any of those things, I run and hide! Today she had to pry me out of my snuggle bed to get my harness on. I would not walk down the stairs or go out the front door. She carried me to the grass and then I walked just fine with no complaining. Ever since the two deer jumped in front of us on the trail during our bike ride, I've been scared of going outside. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me, maybe I need to go to the doggy psychology center in LA with Cesar and Daddy.