Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Missing Miss Daisy



I can't imagine the horror that Jessica Simpson must be going through. To see your beloved doggie snatched away in the jaws of a coyote! Oh my, it just gives me the chills even picturing it. Little Daisy, a Maltipoo, was abducted right in front of her in her own yard. Friends, family, and even a professional pet finder service are all out looking for Daisy. There are missing posters, alerts on Twitter and phone calls going out to 1,000 neighbors to see if there has been any sign of the poor pooch. Um, Jessica... I'm pretty sure that Daisy has gone the way of the Rainbow Bridge and won't be coming home. We don't have coyotes in our area, but we do have foxes that are 5 times my size. We are going to be extra careful on the trail from now on. This story is just to close for comfort.