Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Barbie


Over the past two years, I've posted 9 different stories about Barbies. There is something about the doll that just mesmerizes me. Maybe it is because she looks like a real girl and I can drag her around by her hair and cuddle up with her when Linda is gone. So far, my favorite barbie has been the Pooper-Scooper Barbie. I also like Vet Barbie. How in the world did I miss Pregnant Barbie? Inside a removable stomach panel is a little baby that comes out! I would LOVE to have this Barbie. Not all stores would sell it though. Wal-Mart pulled the pregnant doll of the shelves thinking that customers would be traumatized seeing a pregnant Barbie. In 1997, there was a African American Barbie named Oreo. No joke. There was also a Munster's Barbie; A Pirate Barbie; A Flintstone Barbie; A Wonder Women Barbie; Amazon Barbie.... I could keep tying and typing all day and still not list all the available Barbies.