Saturday, September 26, 2009

Exercise, Disipline and Affection


....In that order. That is what Cesar says will tame any wild crazy dog. I am always on my best behavior no matter where I go. When I'm at the dog park, I'm kind to all humans and dogs. When I'm at Taylor's soccer games, I am easy and gentle with the babies. When Linda's friends come over to the house, I'm the picture of sweetness. You get the general idea. Gizmo, a tiny 5 pound Pomeranian apparently did not get the memo. She has been kicked out of her town for biting people and being rude. Her human was told by authorities that if the dog was seen again in town, Gizmo was going to be taken to the shelter and put to death. Her human was charged in court with owing a vicious dog. If there was ever a case for the Dog Whisperer, this is it. Mr. Cesar, please contact Ms. Goldrich of Aspen, Colorado and help save Gizmo!! (This is not actually Gizmo's mug shot, I could not find it online so this is a stand-in.)