Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm So Much Cuter!!


It was so cold during our walk today that we had to run home because Linda was freezing. It felt perfect to me, but I have a fur coat. No bike ride today since the trail would have been too slippery. None tomorrow either since Linda will be busy from 8 am to 8 pm. I found out that I love black beans. I ate about 10 today from Linda's lunch plate. Boy, they sure help keep you regular. I'm sad because my favorite Chihuahua website where I posted my photo to did not pick me as one of the top 10 most downloaded dogs. What's up with that? (This Chi named Princess is number 1. She looks drunk to me.) There is another site called My Chihuahua is Cuter Then Your Chihuahua. Maybe I'll win on that one. I choked on a bit of my chewie tonight while we were watching Dog Whisperer. Linda almost had to do the Heimlich-remover to save me. I ended up spitting it up alone, but she took the big piece away from me. I'm pitching a fit because I want it back.