Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Joker


That's a face only a mother could love. The dog park was so crowded today, it was overwhelming. There were 3 Yorkies, 3 French Bulldogs; a mini-Pincher; 3 fru-fru mop dogs; a loud mouth Beagle; and a beautiful Chinese dog that was red/white and looked like a fox. The fox dog thought I was a squirrel at first and tried to stalk me, but he finally figured out I was a dog. All the owners were oohing and aahing over me, just like always. I ran a bunch, played tag; smelled all the butts (of the dogs); drank some water then crashed in my carry bag. I had to have a bath when I got home since I always get so dirty. We wish it was nice soft grass instead of dusty gravel. Snickers the long haired Chihuahua, who is my latest boyfriend was not there today. Bummer. I wanted him to see my new haircut.