Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's Like I Had Wings!


OMGosh! My surprise outing was the very best one ever. I'm still in awe of how much fun I had. At first I thought we were going to a new dog park, but Linda had something else entirely planned. We went on a very long, fast, bumpy, hilly, trail RIDE ON THE BIKE! I can't even put into words what it felt like with my head hanging out of my carry front-pack going 20 miles per hour. The wind whipped my ears back and my eyes were just sparkling the entire time. She rigged a new halter up and hooked me into the pack just in case she hit a big root and had to fly in the air. She took 3 breaks for me to stretch my legs and take care of business. All the people we passed on the trail were cheering me on. Even though Linda did all the work, when we got home I slept like a rock. We have to order a little bike helmet for me just in case Linda hits a slippery patch and crashes. This is the one I want.