Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hey! I'm In Here!!


Yip! Yip! Yip! What was Linda thinking this morning? When she left for work, she shut all the bedroom doors. For some reason, she did not notice I was still in Tierney's room. I was stuck in there for 4 hours without my bed, food or water. At least I did not have any accidents on the floor. She heard me crying all the way out in the driveway as soon as she got out of the car. I was besides myself with anxiety when she let me out. I really need to learn to just chill and go with the flow. It's just that I like my routine. Every morning I lay in the sun by the sliding glass door. Then I have a walk & lunch when Linda gets a mid-day break. In the afternoon, I sleep on Taylor's bed. Late afternoon, another walk before Linda's evening classes. Finally, last walk at about 10:30, then I sleep all night on Linda's big bed.