Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Sloe" Crooks Fizzle


When we go to bed at night, Linda breaks out the "good cookies." We only get those once a day, and that is right before Snicker's goes out to his dog house and I go into the kitchen. They are these beefy chew strips that are so delicious. I only get a one inch piece, Snickers gets the rest of it. That's OK because it takes me 15 minutes to finish that. Beef is good, and two criminals in Newark NJ agree with me. They stole a shipping container with the words BEEFEATERS on the side. I guess they were expecting a crate filled with bottles of premium gin that they could sell on the black market. Instead, they hit the jackpot! Forget the gin, they were rewarded with 779 cases of dog bones! It seems the gin name does not have an "s" on the end. I'm not sure why they were disappointed. The owners of dog-bone company said it was the second theft in the last few months. I guess they better start putting a dog chewing a bone on the side of their crate. I'll volunteer to be the model.