Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Go USA!!


Right now I am curled up on the sofa with Linda watching the Olympic USA Men play beach volleyball. We're winning so far with a total of 22 medals, with China right behind us at 20. Synchronized diving just finished, truly an unbelievable thing to watch. Sometimes Chip and I jump off the couch at the same time, but since she's so much fatter, she lands faster then me. We would probably only score a 2.5. Some of the divers received 10's because it was so perfect. How about the USA swim team? That made me proud to be an American Chihuahua. I also loved the USA Men's Basketball. The Chinese government trained thousands and thousands of fans how and when to cheer during the game. They did not want them cheering when a player threw an elbow and blooded someones nose. (That's Ice Hockey.) Today there was a weird game that was like soccer/rugby/basketball/football combined. You play on what looks like a soccer field, using what looks like a volleyball, passing kind of like football, running down the field like basketball, and scoring like rugby. It looked confusing, but fun. I'd win a Gold medal at annoying Chip, making myself adorable and chewing empty toilet paper rolls. Click on the photo to see the cute little Olympic guys on the paper.