Sunday, August 24, 2008

Katzen-Garnitur


Saudi Arabia has banned the sale of cats and dogs in Riyadh, the country's capital. The police are prohibiting not only selling cats and dogs, but also walking them in public. Why? Well, it seems that men are using the pet walking as an excuse to try and get "friendly" with women walking their pets. I haven't seen very many cats being walked in my neighborhood. Although before I was born, Tierney's orange cat Pumpkin used to go walking in the woods with them. She did not even need a leash, she just followed along. I would welcome Chip on our walks if she would wear one of these cat harnesses. It would be fun to watch Linda drag her along. They probably don't make them large enough for her though. (I have no idea what the heading means, I hope it's not a bad word.)