Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Q: Why is there no Disneyland in China?



If you made a big stack and had Linda, Tierney, Taylor and Sarah all stand on each others shoulders it would reach 24 1/2 feet. If you add me into the mix, then it equals 24 3/4 feet. I obviously would have to be on top because they smash me flat as a pancake. In Indianapolis, the worlds tallest women, Sandy Allen, died today. She was 7 feet, 7 inches tall and only 53 years old. When she was born, Sandy only weighed 6 1/2 pounds. By age 10, she was 6' 3" tall. Once she hit 16, she was 7'1". Taylor was 6'3" at 16, I hope Taylor doesn't keep growing and growing. He scares me when he comes over because he is so big. He wears a size 16 shoe. I can lay down and stretch out inside one of his sneakers. In case your wondering, Sandy is the women on the right. A: No one’s tall enough to go on the good rides.