Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Happiest Moments Are With My Family




It's been awhile since I posted photos of my family. From the left: Sarah, Taylor, Linda and Tierney. Today they all went to a wedding. (No dogs allowed, bummer.) They are the bestest family any Chihuahua could ever hope for. My pal Snickers is such a good old boy. Every night before bed Linda takes us for a short walk. This is him resting after he got home. He can only go for about 10 minutes before he is too pooped to continue. When he sees Linda get her sneakers, he still acts like a puppy and whines, wiggles and yips until he has his leash on. Every night I go to bed with a smile on my face because I am so happy. Since I am in such a good mood, I'll post a photo of Chip Cat at some other time. I don't want to ruin my happy thoughts.