Friday, August 15, 2008

Are You Out of Your Vulcan Mind?


"It's a bird, it's a plan.... it's Mighty Dog!" Tonight for dinner I had Mighty Dog. Last night for dinner I had Mighty Dog. And the night before that, and the night before that. I am truly turning into quite a mighty dog! I was thinking Maybe I should change my name from Chalupa to "Chalupa MD." Everyone would think I was a doctor. Changing you name to something you like to eat isn't even that rare. A cereal-mad 31 year old man from England has shocked friends and family by changing his name to Honey Monster. He has eaten at least one bowl of Sugar Puffs every single day since he was 9 years old, even taking a box on vacations. Honey Monster is the mascot on the Sugar Puffs box. Mr. Monster already has a credit card with his new name. He is going to buy 20 boxes of Sugar Puffs to celebrate. If he ate Sugar Smacks he could have changed his name to Mr. Spock.