Monday, August 25, 2008

Crikes!


Exciting times on our street today. When Linda drove home from work today, there was reptile/snake removal service truck next door. No kidding, there were a bunch of guys dressed like Dundee in the driveway all looking towards the garage. I hope they catch what ever is in there because sometimes I sun myself on the deck. If it is a huge escaped Boa, I might be lunch. Rocky the Ball Python used to live here, but he moved before I came to the family. In another report today, the Telegraph Newspaper report that emergency workers had a tense 30-minute stand-off with what they thought was an escaped pet alligator. It was lying in the garden with a dead bird in it's jaws. The chief, Richard Masling finally was brave enough to approach only to find out that it was a big stuffed alligator toy with a toy bird in the jaws. I'm sure the joker who placed it there was watching the whole time laughing his head off. I love this Ken doll wrestling the alligator.