Sunday, August 31, 2008

Paws Laws


Laws are good and protect our communities. Even I have to obey the law. Yesterday my new dog-tag bill came in the mail. It costs $10 a year and I get a new shinny medal. If I ever get lost, a number on the tag matches your address. Unfortunately, I can't wear a dog collar with any bling on it because my neck is so little and the tags would drag on the ground. Plus I have a little problem breathing and I don't like things around my neck. The little computer chip inside my leg will also tell people where home is. Some other laws about dogs are not so good. In Lima, families are prohibited from having more then 2 dogs. If you get caught with any more, the dog police will fine the owner $237 and possibly take the pooch away. Families are considering moving out of the area because they won't give up their beloved pets. The silliest part, you can own 400 cats without any restrictions at all. Whoever made the law must have be a cat-lover.