Saturday, June 23, 2012

We're HOME!

It's been a wild and crazy week for us all.  Linda is back from her Myrtle Beach vacation and Chim and I are home from our week at Jerry's and Paul's.  It is going to take a long time to recap all the fun (and a few days of not so much fun in my case.)   There are 100's of pictures Linda has to go through, but here are just a few. 
A pack of Twizzlers as tall as Penelope!
Check out those baby-blues
Linda did take more pictures then of just Penelope, but all the ones from the iPhone won't rotate on her laptop.  She has to go through a bunch of steps to turn them, and right now her brain is not working from driving home 8 hours on just 5 hours sleep last night.

Chimmie is acting super-weird.  He is afraid of everything.  He's afraid of his bed, the laptop, the blanket, the Big Bed, Linda's suitcases... I hope he gets back to normal in a few days.  All he wants to do is sit on her lap plastered up against her chest and face.  He would not even walk down the hall into the kitchen to get a cookie!  I'm totally fine.  I have no problem adjusting from one house to the other.  I've done all my regular routines in the hours we've been home today.  Linda said it feels and looks like I've lost some weight!  Jerry fed me the good chicken and took me for 4 walks a day.  OK Linda,from now on we need more exercise and the Wegman's rotisserie chicken for dinners.
So sweet!