Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Number NINE!

Sometimes when I am bored, I play with Google.  If you type "worlds cutest chorkie" I am the 9th photo and also have lots of other photos as you scroll down.
I'm Number NINE!

If you google "chi chi chalupa" this is the very first hit:   
I'm not sure why a picture of Tierney and Lindsay comes up before mine, but it's pretty funny anyway!  As you scroll down, there are a lot of photos of me, Chim and even Noah! 

If you google "Chimmie the Chihuahua" you'll find him right near the top, plus a few others including his newborn photos.  It looks like Chimmie is a popular name for Chi's.

How about "famous chorkies"?  Get ready for the third photo!
Surprisingly, "worlds meanest cat" does not have any pictures of Chip Cat! 

Since I don't really know much about internet searchs, do computers all over the US have the same results.  If you google "famous chorkies" from a laptop in Utah, do the same photos come up?  Is it based on my surfing history?  Am I not really famous at all???