Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Summer Vacations


This time next week I'll eating my breakfast of gourmet rotisserie chicken at Jerry's house.  He'll have cuddled me all night and gave me rubs until I fell asleep.  The days will be spent totally devoted to making sure I'm happy, comfortable and spoiled.  I do love Linda but she is always running up to church or rushing to get to a class on time so I'm left alone.   If I don't like the chicken she microwaves, I just don't eat until I'm starving for it.  When he does have to go to work, he'll leave me on his bed with cartoons on the TV so I don't get bored.  His backyard adjoins a trail that is probably 50 miles long so it's a great place for us to walk.  I love going to his house, but I love coming home too!

  Chim will be spoiled at Paul's all week.  It will be the same routine except since Chim is happy eating eat dirt, rocks and sticks for lunch, he does not get the good chicken. Also, Paul is retired from work so he will spend 22 hours a day with Chim for 5 of the days and 24 hours for two of the days!  Chim makes sure Paul gets a lot of exercise to keep his heart strong and healthy. Chim loves going to Paul's house and he hates coming back home.  When Linda went to Mexico and he stayed there. Chim hid behind Paul when Linda came to get him and cried on the way to the car. 

Chip will be staying home, but Linda's friend Tom will be tending to her.  Tom has a special way with animals; we all liked him the first time he ever came over. I bet he'll tell her that by day 2, he was able to pick Chip up and cuddle her!