Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Summer Vacation

Linda is so thankful that I spent the week at Jerry's TH and not at a kennel somewhere or with strangers.  I had three separate health issues and had to go to the vet twice!  It was supposed to be a relaxing week of pampering too.  Jerry took off from work to take care of me and I'm on the mend.  Without getting to graphic since this is a family blog, I had problems with my "down-there" regions.  Jerry sent a photo to Linda's phone so she could see the inflamation, but it's not something I want floating around the web, so you have to take my word for it.  Whew! It looked terrible and hurt like crazy.  I got some cream that took the swelling down and made it stop hurting.  Plus, I am taking some antibiotics.  My knees have also been killing me, making it hard to walk.  The vet said I need surgery soon to repair both my back knees.  On a scale of 1-10, I'm a 9 with 10 being the worst ever.  Linda is canceling my teeth cleaning appointment for Tuesday.  She's not sure if the infection is gone and does not want to chance any surgery at this time.  Plus, I've been through enough trauma during Vet visits the last week.
"Shopping at the outlets is tiring!"

Jerry took me everywhere during the first part of the week.  I went to breakfast, lunch and dinner with him.  He took me to friends houses and the outlet mall.  I had play-dates with two different dog and even had a game of tag with a big orange Tom Cat.  Jerry gave me yummy food and took me for 4 walks a day.  He let me sleep in the Big Bed every night and fed me special Choopie bite-sized cookies.