Friday, June 29, 2012

Dog Days of Summer


Does this haircut make my ears look big?
There is a heat advisory for the next three days.  We are not supposed to go outside from 11-3 for any length of time today. I need to get my haircut like this again.  It was totally shaved off, but super cool for these summer days. The 100+ temps also mean that Chimi is going to be cooped up in his den while Linda is gone.  She really feels bad for doing that, but he just is not trustworthy to be left to roam the house.  (I'm not one to brag, but I've NEVER chewed anything, even when I was cutting my big girl teeth.)  He can destroy an entire dog bed in under 30 minutes.  One day while Linda was in the shower he pulled a custom made pillow of the couch and started to chew on it.  As long as she is not gone or behind a closed door, he is very well behaved.  I guess it's severe separation anxiety.  Linda has a conference to go to all day Saturday and Sunday.  She is going to be relying on friends and family to stop in and check-up on us.  Any volunteers?


Puppy Chim.  This bed is no more.