Sunday, January 23, 2011

So Pretty!




Tierney had a great birthday weekend. She had dinner out with friends Saturday, breakfast out with Linda this morning, lunch out with her Dad and step mom today AND Linda is taking her shopping tomorrow for a new little camera. Now that Tier has her own blog (rubywoolovesyou.com) she needs a good camera to take photos for her posts. I hope she features me one day! It's all about fashion, but she is taking photos of models wearing the clothes she highlights. I'm only the best dog model on the planet. I will sit forever and let Linda take photos of me. Linda said every single girl at the party was beautiful. Here are three of her 20 friends who were at the party. The redhead is Emily, the blond is Dawn and the brunette is Megan. Even all the boys were handsome!