Friday, January 28, 2011

I Need a Friend



Linda told me some good news. She has to work from 8 a.m. til 1:00, then go right to a friends party until 3 p.m. (That is not the good news.) The good news is that Jerry will be able to finally come and spend some time with me while she is gone! It's been so long since he has come over. He's been out of town or sick for so many weekends. I am going to wait very patiently for him to come. Whenever Linda tells me "Jerry's Coming", I don't move from the top of the steps until he gets here. She's seen me sit there for an hour waiting for him. I hope it cheers me up some. I know Chimmie will get some hugs too, but I hope he hugs me most. I wish Snickers was here. He made me happy every second of the day. Nothing against Chimmie, but as you can tell... Snicks and I were a match made in heaven. He loved me so much.