Monday, January 3, 2011

The Destroyer Stikes Again


Linda's heart almost stopped tonight! For a brief second, she thought Chimmie chewed me up and spread me all over the living room floor. The stuffing that he took out of his brand new supposedly indestructible toy is the exact color of my fur. Since she was gone all day (5 classes), she thought it was too mean to make Chimmie stay in the bathroom when she met Tierney for dinner and to get pedicures. Instead, she shut the doors all over the house, locked Chip downstairs and let Chim roam free with me. This mess is the first thing she saw when she opened the door. It's a good thing I ran out and showed her I was OK. Then she thought he had chewed up her favorite living room furniture. Nope, it all looked fine. Finally she found the remains of the new toy.... minus the stuffing. On the plus side, there were no pee-pee accidents.