Friday, January 28, 2011

Maybe He's a Bed Wetter


Update on my funk. I ate all of my breakfast this morning which made Linda happy. She did notice something that upset me. While she was preparing our food bowls, I went to go use my pee-pee pad. I was smelling it and ran off before using it. She followed me and saw I was about to go on the carpet instead. She picked me up and put me on the pad, but I ran off again. That is when she figured out the Chimmie already had peed a little bit on it. When she replaced the pad with a clean one, I did my business and was fine. Could my sadness in part be because Chimmie sometimes uses my pad instead of his own? Its bad enough he chewed up most of my toys, commands a lot of attention from Linda, takes my bed, and wears me out playing. Now my pee-pee pad too? If he starts sleeping on it, he's outta' here!