Monday, January 31, 2011

Am I Better?


I've got Linda so confused. I seem better one second, then then the next I'm vomiting. I tell her I'm hungry, then I don't eat. I'm so tired that I just want to sleep, then someone takes me for a walk and I'm perky. She needs to find a new vet because she was not happy with Chimmie's experience getting his surgery. I'm sure they are all capable Dr.'s, but only one of the Dr's in the practice is respectful and nice. The other 3 are kind of sarcastic and snooty. Plus, there was a host of miss communications (lies?) from the staff. She said she will ask around at church and see which vet all the other little dogs use. So far, I've turned my nose up at breakfast. If Chimmie comes out of the bathroom, I won't even be eating it later because he'll gobble it up in 9 seconds flat.