Saturday, January 8, 2011

Killer Brownies


Linda is baking the most amazing smelling brownies. They are not killer brownies like the ones Jerry bought over for Linda awhile ago, but the smell of them cooking is driving both Chimmie and I nuts. I missed Jerry today. He was sick again so we did not get a break from our long morning/afternoon alone while Linda works. It actually wasn't too bad for me. I get to run around the house free. Sometimes I lay in my kitchen bed, sometimes I lay in my bed by the sliding glass door and sometimes I lay on the love seat to nap. I can run up and down the hall, play with any toy I want and look out the window at the big wide world. Poor Chimmie... he has to stay locked up in Linda's tiny-tiny bathroom all alone. There he has his one bed, a few toys that he won't swallow and choke on, a bowl of water and a pee-pee pad. That's it. He can't run or jump or change scenery. He looks at the toilet, sink and shower the entire time. If he would figure out how/when to use the pee-pee pad, or even learn to hold it until Linda takes him out back, he too could run free. Dumb dog.