Monday, January 31, 2011

Pretty Please!!


I'm not proud of myself right now. I almost committed suicide by front door earlier. Linda was leaving for the YMCA to teach her kids TKD class. Since she is only gone 1 hour, she decided to leave Chimmie out of the bathroom. He was in there from 8-1 today, and she was feeling guilty cooping him back up. I was so distraught that she was leaving without locking him up, that when Linda opened the front door to leave for work, I bolted down the stairs and out the front door to try and go with her. She did not know I was escaping and shut the door on my belly before I ran outside! She caught me right away and scolded me. I was OK, not hurt from the door... but I'm begging you Linda.... until Chimmie relaxes, pretty please don't leave him out of the bathroom when you have to work!