Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snipping Day


I'm a little nervous posting now. I used to think I was posting for my 4 readers, but now that I know my "stats" I feel pressured to be witty, creative and funny. I better just stay the same as always since my readers seem to like me just the way I am. Anyway, Linda dropped Chimmie off to the at Vet 7:00 a.m. to get his bits snipped off. He was so subdued when she put him in the carrier. Almost like he knew his destiny or something. The Dr. just called and told us he has his catheter in and is starting the sedation. He will be able to come home tonight, not tomorrow like they first told us. He is also getting a microchip like mine in case he gets lost. Oh, and they were going to pull his 8 baby teeth out since he is already under anesthesia, but the Vet said then he would have to teeth at all so they will wait. Poor little guy. I have been walking around the house whining and crying like crazy. Even though he annoys the fur off me, I did not realize how much I would miss him.