Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happier Times


I just don't know what is wrong with me. Linda said she has never seen me like this. I'm super depressed. I haven't smiled in days. I don't have an appetite. I don't want to play with Chimmie. All I want to do is sleep. I am super clingy. It's even hard for me to jump up on the couch like I usually do. My knees are OK, I'm not limping. If I've had any seizures, Linda doesn't know about it and I can't tell her. I'm acting just like a depressed person, except I'm a little dog. I'm sure if I go to the Vet it will cost $100's of dollars for them to do tests, blood work and x-rays. If it is just a bad case of the blues, they put dogs on the same medicines as humans. The articles Linda read said it could be anxiety from missing a human, change in my regular routine, or any number of things. It's been weeks since I've smiled like this. I miss it.