Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where Oh Where Can My Linda Be?


Finally, it's 11:24 p.m. and Linda is home. I can't complain too much since I did get to spend the day drawing and talking geek stuff at Jerry's Art Klub, but come on... I want my Mommy. Linda has been gone from 6:30 a.m, she ran in to shower and went back out again. Here it is almost midnight and she is trying to make-up with me like she has never left me. Does she think I'm a latch kid pup? She tried to explain that she where she was and what she was doing and even showed me the photo of her new friends. How would she feel if I left her alone for hours on end? The funny thing is, no matter what she does or how long she leaves me alone, I still love her lots.
I'm glad her training is over and things will get back to normal. Although I do hope I get to got to Jerry's house more often. He plays with me and buys me cool stuff, not to mention he pets me when ever I ask with no strings attached. (I love the pets most, more then all the toys in the world. Toys come and go, but touches and pets last a lifetime.)