Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't Let Your Guard Down Girls!


All this time I thought that I was the "big dog." I'm a girly-girl when it comes to most things, (like clothes and pretty leashes) but play time isn't one of them. Linda has taught me how to stand my ground and keep my paws up. She is a girly-girl too, because she wears pink sparring gear when she spars the boys at her Martial Arts School. Now I found out that a new study shows that male puppies playing with girl puppies let the females win, even if the boys are bigger and stronger. Those sneaky boys will go to all sorts of lengths to keep the playtime going too! They lick our muzzles and even give us a chance to bite them on the neck. Those fakers even drop to the ground laying still like a boxer down for the count to make us feel good. The scientist who did the study think that boys let the girls win because it helps them secure future mating opportunities. Duh. Linda said she did not need a scientist to tell her that.