Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Bunny Foo-Foo


I'm feeling warm and fuzzy inside because I'm on the couch with Linda. I love snuggling her. I love sleeping with her. I love our long walks. I love sharing her food (I really love that part!) But most of all, I just love being with her. Only one little problem, she isn't always home. I am a little lonely in the kitchen. I really want a friend. Even a little kitten would be OK because she would think I was her Mommy. These baby kittens were abandoned by their Mom. The veterinary nurse bought the kittens home to care for them until they were old enough to be adopted. The nurses 5-month old rabbit, Summer, immediately took the kittens under her floppy ears and began to snuggle and tend to them. Summer thinks that they are her babies. Linda says I have to wait for awhile to get a friend. Until then, I'll just have to play with my toys and sleep in my pink bed while I'm in the kitchen.