Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chorgglestein


Wow, what a whirlwind two days. Sorry I was AWOL yesterday. Linda has been doing a Combat workshop and I've spent the last two days with Jerry. OMG (goodness) it has been big fun. He took me to his house and we went out on the bike trail for our walks. There are so many new smells and things to see. After our morning walk, I kept barking at the window until he took me back out for a second time. We walked, walked and walked some more... but then I got tired and had to come back. I hypnotized his cat INK, so he is totally under my control now. After a short nap, we went to Pet Smart and he bought me 2 new toys! I picked them out myself. (I can't believe he didn't buy me a monkey because he acts like a big monkey most of the time.) I picked a kitty rope toy and a Frankenstein doll. I met a few fun dogs at PS, one who said he was a Puggle. I one-up'd him and told him I was a Chorkie, so there! If we hooked-up and had babies they would be Chorggles. It would kind of be like my Frankenstein doll, a mix of a lot of different parts.