Monday, October 13, 2008

Choop & Lobster


A man named Mr. Chau, (no relation, my name is spelled Choo) was arrested in San Diego for a very unusual crime. It seems like Mr. Chau had been stealing lobsters from the La Jolla Marine Conservation area. The reason he was caught was because the 6 live lobsters were squirming to get out of the waistband of his pants... where the man had stuffed them to smuggle them out. (Ouch!) This was the fourth time he was arrested for sticking lobsters down his pants. If I married a lobster I'd be a Choopster, wait... that already is one of my names. Linda saw this lobster Halloween costume at Target today. They even had one just my size. I better not buy it because I'm about the same size as a big real lobster. Someone might try to steal me and stick me down their pants!