Friday, October 24, 2008

I'd Give Him a Peeiece of My Mind!


Sometimes I have accidents and miss the pee-pee pad. Ooops. Once in a while when Linda comes home after being gone forever and a day (1 or 2 hours) I get excited and a little leaks out when I am barking my welcome. There is no excuse at all for what this Greenbay man did to his roommates dog. They were having an argument over being "too friendly" and the boy got mad when things did not go his way. He went over and purposefully peed all over the girls dog! Ewww. If that ever happened to me, Linda would make sure that was the last time he ever.... Well, I can't really get into details, but it would not be pretty. The girl called the police and her roommate was charged with domestic violence. I hope she kicks him out and he gets sentenced to community service washing dogs at the shelter.