Monday, October 27, 2008

You Won't Find This Bed at Target


I love my pink and black snuggle bed. It has a little pocket that I can hide inside. On chilly mornings before Linda brings me back to the bedroom, I am so far back in the pocket she sometimes thinks I disappeared. I also have a bed in the bedroom, one in the family room and even one out on the deck for the days we sit outside. I was thinking that the only place I don't have a bed is in the living room/dining room area. I lay in the sun with Chip cat and think I need just one more bed. Linda found this one for me. It is made from Mahogany and Black Walnut wood thats shaped into a Ying-Yang pattern and finished in a hand polished lacquer. I would have to supply my own fabric which is no big deal. The price, however, is a big deal: $8,500.