Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yeti Napping


Linda NEVER lets me walk off leash, even though she thinks that I would stay right with her and obey. Now we have to worry about someone stealing me while I'm on the leash. In a neighboring county, an 8-week old puppy named Yeti was stolen RIGHT OFF HIS LEASH. A boy was out walking his dog in the middle of the afternoon when two dognappers snatched the leash out of his hand and napped the puppy! Two days later the puppy was found on a citizens front porch. They called the police to report finding the dog and the pup was returned unhurt to his family. Come on people, there are lots of dogs at the pound waiting to be adopted, why would you steal a pet that does not belong to you? P.S. When I was looking for a photo of the pup Yeti, I found a hot dog restaurant that serves veggie and beef hot dogs with Yeti Chili on top. I want to go out for a Yeti Dog!