Thursday, March 11, 2010

But (ter) I Want My Walk!


I was really looking forward to my night walk, but it looks like I might not get it. Linda had a touch of food poisoning (or food not agreeing with her) this morning. She ate a bagel with butter on the side for breakfast. The butter tasted weird, but she does not usually eat butter so she was not sure. Then she went right from the Bagel cafe to teach. Poor Linda got sick three times, once before she taught, and two while she was teaching. (She is a warrior, she went right back to class and continued to kick butt!) Tonight, she had 2 more classes. During the hard combat class, she almost fainted, but kept teaching even with her head swimming. The next class wasn't as hard and she did fine. Now she is telling me that I can't have a walk because she is still feeling woozy. I told her she was just dehydrated and to drink water. I want my walk, gosh darn it. These fighting horses are made of butter. I thought it would be more exciting then a picture of a stick of butter.