Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a Handsome Guy!


Woot! Almost 60 degrees today. We went to the dog park to play. It was my first time this season. I still don't know if I like it. There was one dog that I loved, a younger shy dog that looked exactly like my old BBF Snickers. It was a twin Snickers when he was 6 months old. (Linda does not have a scanner so I can't upload a photo of when Snick's was a baby. That was WAY before Linda had a digital camera.) I growled twice at two French Bulldogs. I've never really gotten along with any bulldog. They are so pushy and in your face. After the park, we had a picnic outside. That was awesome. I just laid in the sun and dozed. I was stinky and dirty from the dog park, so Linda gave me a bath and groomed me when we got home. I really don't mind the bath all that much. It feels kind of nice. This is Snickers just weeks before his death. He was almost totally lame at this point. I loved him.