Sunday, March 14, 2010

Honest Opinions


I wish I would have thought of this nifty idea. A student at Harvard Business School is getting ready to launch a new web site tomorrow. GO TRY IT ON is a site where you can get plenty of free styling advise and feedback from other people. Say you are in the dressing room at Nordstroms trying on a pair of jeans. You are not sure if they look good on you or what accessories to wear with them. All you do is whip out your cell phone, snap a photo and post it on GO TRY IT ON. Other people will comment on your choice and give you honest feedback. Someone at JCrew might tell you that they have a perfect blazer to match the jeans. Maybe someone else tells you that your butt looks huge in them. You can also try on things in your closet and see what others think of your outfits. Linda said she is going to post a photo of me wearing my 4 different jackets to see what kind of feedback I get. If I wasn't so chubby, my navy blue pea coat with the gold buttons would be the clear winner. Unfortunately, I can't button it anymore. My sky blue suede coat is a close second and I can still wear that.