Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spoiled Dog


Jerry took me on the longest walk of my life. We went on the wooded trail by Linda's house. He let me lead the way and choose the paths. The only time he carried me is when we had to cross the streams. There is no way I can jump from the stepping stones that are lined up for the humans to cross. Most of the dogs just wade through the water, but it would be over my head. (Plus, Snickers used to do that and he would stink up the house when he got home from the dried stream water on his fur.) I still refused to eat my food, even after all the exercise. Because Linda and Jerry love me so much, they went to Trader Joe's to buy the organic, all natural chicken tenderloins that are my favorite. The generic brand of chicken Linda bought at Safeway was horrible tasting and I refused to eat a bite of it. As soon as the TJ chicken came out of the oven and Jerry shredded it... into my belly it went. Yum!