Friday, March 5, 2010

More Car Headaches!


I had a very boring day followed by a very exciting evening. I was alone 9 hours (well, Chip was here but she basically sleeps in her bed all day and does not want to play.) Linda got home from dinner with the girls and picking up her car from the auto body shop. When she got out of her car in the driveway, she saw that her break lights were stuck on after she turned the car off! She scooped me up and took me with her to find a service station who might be able to fix it. The shop where she picked the car up just left the keys under the mat, they were already closed. Not one repair place, gas station or dealer was open to help her. Finally, she came home and unhooked her battery. Now every time she turns off her car she is going to have to unhook the battery. Maybe she can find someone tomorrow to fix it for her. After she fed me a huge dinner (3 hours late!) she took me for a night walk. It was adventurous going around all the snow mounds in the dark.